Metal Machining Services
As a full service machine shop Lee Shuknecht & Sons, Inc. can provide traditional machining of steel, stainless steel, and aluminum components. Machining capabilities include drilling, reaming, turning, tapping, and turning. Tight tolerances can be achieved by our experienced machinists as required for the application. Obsolete or hard to find machine components can be accurately reproduced to extend the life of customers’ agricultural and construction heavy equipment.
Most of our customers come from the surrounding agricultural industry, but specialty and low volume machined components for a variety of industries can be shipped nationwide. Additional services include metal supply, equipment design, and fabrication services including welding, burning, coiling, and bending. We have been designing, engineering, and manufacturing our own equipment since 1974, and offer our expertise to assist customers in improving their operations.
For more information about our metal machining capabilities see the table below, or contact us directly.
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
- Custom Single Bed Onion Harvesters for the Agricultural Industry
- Manure Spreader Repair
- Truck & Truck Body Repair for the Agricultural Industry
- Custom Self-Propelled Two Bed Harvesters for the Agricultural Industry
- Plow Rebuilding and Repair for the Agricultural Industry
- Seed Bed Harvester / Harvest Aid for the Agricultural Industry
- Custom Self-Propelled Harvesters for the Agricultural Industry
- Feed Wagon Rebuilding and Repair for the Agricultural Industry
- Bucket Repair for the Agricultural Industry
- Custom Metal Fabrication with CNC Equipment
Metal Machining Capabilities:
- General Capabilities
- Small Components
- Fabrication Method
- Raw Material Forms
- Material Thickness
- Up to 3"
- Up to 20"
- Up to 12"
- Fabricated Products
- Equipment Parts
- Additional Services Provided
- Production Volume
- Specialty Production Shop
- Typical Lead Times
- Quoted on a Job by Job Basis
Rush Services Available
- Industry Focus
Fabrication & Job Shops
Back to Top