Custom Self-Propelled Harvesters (SP-160) for the Agricultural Industry
Mechanical onion harvesting does not get any bigger or better than the SP-160 from Lee Shuknecht & Sons, Inc. This self-propelled four bed unit will harvest and top your onion crop at some of the fastest speeds and capacities currently available. Despite its size and capacity, the SP-160 will gently direct load up to four 40" beds or up to two beds 80" wide for a total production swath of 160". The low maintenance SP-160 eliminates windrowing while topping and loading three to four tons of produce per minute, all at the highest topping percentage available. From the ergonomically designed air conditioned cab the operator has total control over the blower speed, primary elevator speed, rear elevator speed, cutter bar speed and height, and ground speed.
Other standard features are a 62 ½" high capacity boom and easily controlled front pick up elevators equipped with spring assist float. Customization of this equipment is simple with a wide array of options: moveable 4' or 5' dipper, rotating cab, stainless blower housing liners, and digital blower, primary chain, and ground speed readouts are all available. You can also request hydraulic adjust front elevator gauge wheels, ground sync primary chain control, posi-traction four wheel drive system, and a hydraulic trash chain drive.
To learn more about this innovative harvesting solution, see the table below or contact us directly.
Self-Propelled Harvesters Gallery
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Self-Propelled Harvesters Project Highlights
- Product Name
- Self-Propelled Four Bed Harvesters
- Eliminates Windrowing
Direct Loads (Picks up four 40" beds - up to 160")
Highest Percentage of Topping
Tops & Loads 3 - 4 Tons per Minute
- Standard Features
- Total control of blower speed, primary elevator speed, rear elevator speed, cutter bar speed and height, ground speed.
- Harvest two beds up to 160" wide
- Pressurized Air Conditioned Cab
- 5' High Capacity Boom
- Easily controlled front pick up Elevators with Spring Assist Float
- 305 hp Cummins engine
- Available Options
- Moveable Dipper 4' or 5'
- Rotating Cab
- Stainless Blower Housing Liners
- Digital Blower, Primary Chain, and Ground Speed Readouts
- Hydraulic Adjust Front Elevator Gauge Wheels
- Ground Sync Primary Chain Control
- Posi-Traction Four Wheel Drive System
- Hydraulic Trash Chain Drive
- Agricultural Equipment
- Delivery Location
Back to Top